Saturday, April 1, 2017

About us

This picture of us was taken in Havana, Cuba at a local park in a 1957 Buick. Pink and white baby!


My name is Ty Hall, and my girlfriends name is Michelle Munoz. We've been together for almost 3 years. Hand in hand we have traveled with my family around our great state of Texas camping and experiencing what the lone star state has to offer.  Most recently we have traveled abroad. I am 22 years old, but I have an old soul, I love anything of old. Antiques, classic cars, the outdated way of doing things. And Michelle? Well, I think she has learned to love these things too. Either way I appreciate her tagging along and entertaining my ideas. December 2016, I completed my peace officer certification and hope to soon serve and protect. In 2015 Michelle completed her CNA (certified nurses assistant) certification and is now a nurses assistant at a local hospital. We met in college, both apart of the same club doing community service projects around town. With this blog we wanted to share our experiences good and bad to help the first time traveler. We hope to provide tips and knowledge to make your experience smooth and enjoyable!         
Our inspiration to bite the big boy bullet and travel abroad came from 2 quotes i found on pinterest. "One day or day one. You decide" which is what we decided to name our URL, and "Life is short. Take the trip. Eat the cake. Smoke the Cigar." This is our first blog, so bear with us. Hope we can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment